Compare AXA UK vs AXA BETASee how working at AXA UK vs. AXA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AXA UK vs. AXA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AXA UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at AXA UK.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at AXA.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at AXA UK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at AXA.
I have been working at AXA UK full-time for more than 10 years
great place to work. Security, benefits, salary, the inclusive culture. I have been here for 10 years and have loved every minute. From starting on the phones to going into management its has been an... exciting journey.
cant think of anything at all
Advice to Management
keep up the great work!