Compare AXA vs Bupa BETASee how working at AXA vs. Bupa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AXA vs. Bupa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bupa scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at AXA.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bupa.
- AXA had 22 more reviews than Bupa that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Bupa full-time for more than 5 years
Customer centric organisation, genuinely trying to do the right thing for customers. Whilst its an insurance product, they are really trying to help people get the best care. Really do care about... their people, and driving an inclusive agenda.
Sometimes it doesn’t feel as though there is a plan with everyone contributing on anything that personally matters to them. This was different during Covid
Advice to Management
Keep the focus we have seen during Covid up, and keep the decision making sharp and snappy