Compare AXA vs NHS BETASee how working at AXA vs. NHS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AXA vs. NHS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AXA scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- NHS scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at AXA.
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- NHS had 237 more reviews than AXA that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at AXA full-time for more than a year
Great values and commitment in development.
Service capacity can struggle with a lot of part-time staff. Full time staff end up having to pick harder when the part-time staff have gone home.