Compare Abcam vs Binding Site BETASee how working at Abcam vs. Binding Site compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Abcam vs. Binding Site. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Abcam scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Abcam.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Binding Site.
- "Car parking" was the most mentioned Con at Abcam.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Binding Site.
I have been working at Abcam full-time
It has a great mission to support scientists with their discoveries. cares about the well being and happiness of their people, which attracts great talent and colleagues.
Can be a little too fast passed and not for people that don't like change.
Advice to Management
Keep on the good work!
I have been working at Binding Site full-time for less than a year
I have really enjoyed working for The Binding Site after graduating from the University of Birmingham. There are great opportunities for development, with myself progressing from technician to... specialist within six months. There is a wealth of training into a range of techniques available, with managers always welcoming questions and professional development . The Binding Site is a customer-driven and staff-focused company, hosting many virtual activities to help staff from across the world engage with the team. It is a fantastic place to work to get a “foot in the door” in lab-based roles and in-vitro diagnostics, with a great reputation across the world.
It is rapidly becoming quite a large company, which is great for the business but it can mean that individuals have less independence and responsibility as they may in a smaller company, but there... are a lot more opportunities available and it is a great work environment.
Advice to Management
Management are great :)