Compare Ableton vs DraftKings BETASee how working at Ableton vs. DraftKings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ableton vs. DraftKings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ableton scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DraftKings scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DraftKings.
- "Sports" was the most mentioned Con at DraftKings.
I have been working at Ableton full-time
If you'll be working in this industry I think it's probably the best company you can work for. Respectful, relaxed and treats their employees well.
Decisions / conversations can be quite stretched out, which can be frustrating for day to day tasks but it doesn't overall have to be a bad thing.
I have been working at DraftKings full-time for less than a year
DraftKings is a great company to work for. Here you really feel part of a big family, where everyone works towards common goals and everyone is passionate about the product and delivering a great... customer experience.
I can't think of one!
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!