Compare Accenture vs Capco BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Capco scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capco.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 8 years
Capco, like many other companies in the UK has been impacted by Covid-19, with uncertainty from their clients so projects have been impacted. Even though Capco had to put some people onto furlough... there were regular checkpoints from leadership which ensured that individuals still felt connected to the company - and also remembered - it wasn't out of sight out of mind. People were actively working hard to get everyone back to work and full pay as soon as possible. Capco are also very committed to global diversity and ensuring that the organisation embraces a culture which allows people to #beyourselfatwork and this is felt across Capco, regardless of diversity driver (e.g. ethnicity, gender, sexual preference etc).
As Capco has grown, Employee comms on the way the company works, performance management etc could be more regular / consistent.
Advice to Management
If remote working is longer term then need to look at how to keep the junior workforce regularly engaged so that they maintain a connection to Capco , and not just their client teams.