Compare Accenture vs Capital Numbers BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Capital Numbers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Capital Numbers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital Numbers scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Salary on time" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital Numbers.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Till now" was the most mentioned Con at Capital Numbers.
I worked at Accenture
Oppourtunity to work on varied technologies, Lots of online learning. Working on amazing projects that impacts thousands or even millions of people's lives.
Too rigid, too much paperwork, too many rules.
Advice to Management
Provide opportunities for people to expand into new roles. Allow people to work on their projects for a set time, during working hours.
I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time
Here i have working from last 4 months, and i feel it i have choose right company for my bright future, because company management was too good, as well as if needed any type of help related salary... and anything then HR are explain all this thing very politely. Also Project manager and Technical lead are explain assign project briefly. Everyday here i have learn some new things. Re-Commanded to join this company.
Till now i have not facing any issue with this company.