Compare Accenture vs Department for Work And Pensions BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Department for Work And Pensions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Department for Work And Pensions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Flexi time" was the most mentioned Pro at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Department for Work And Pensions.
I have been working at Accenture full-time
Competitive salary at each level, clear career progression opportunities/pathways, highly skilled/competent workforce, plenty of social activity.
Career progression whilst clear can become bottlenecked depending on level & promotion timing, work life balance can become an issue on a number of client roles, feedback on performance is not... always clear and transparent.
I worked at Department for Work And Pensions for more than a year
Really nice workplace. Everyone is nice and friendly
Not as high of a salary as the private sector