Compare Accenture vs FDM Group BETASee how working at Accenture vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years