Compare Accenture vs FDM Group BETASee how working at Accenture vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FDM Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year
Training Blue chip companies Managed to get a job during a difficult period Great mentoring scheme
Pay No Benefits Delay in receiving travel reimbursements Potentially may have to work for an industry you may dislike No choice in location