Compare Accenture vs PwC BETASee how working at Accenture vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- PwC had 1,647 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times