Compare Accenture vs Tesco BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Tesco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Tesco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tesco scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Tesco.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times