Compare Accenture vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at Accenture vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
The company genuinely cares about its people, you see that not only through the type and range of benefits but also its decisions around furlough during the pandemic. The culture is fantastic and has... opened my eyes to diversity & inclusion
If you come from a corporate background it can take a while to get used to the culture. The work is intense but rewarding.