Compare Accion vs Financial Ombudsman Service BETASee how working at Accion vs. Financial Ombudsman Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accion vs. Financial Ombudsman Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accion scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accion.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Financial Ombudsman Service.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Accion.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Financial Ombudsman Service.
I have been working at Accion
Recently completed an internship here and it was a great experience. I had some really amazing coworkers and they organized lots of events, chats, and trainings for interns.
My internship was unpaid, but given that Accion is a non-profit organization I think that is completely understandable.
I have been working at Financial Ombudsman Service full-time
Very flexible, especially during the lockdown period. They’ve been very supportive and allowed you to work around childcare needs. Benefits are great, especially the pension.
As other reviews have said, workload can be high. If you’re organised it’s manageable, but if not you could be overwhelmed.