Compare Accion vs Oxfam BETASee how working at Accion vs. Oxfam compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accion vs. Oxfam. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accion scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Oxfam scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Oxfam had 50 more reviews than Accion that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Oxfam had 18 more reviews than Accion that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Accion.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at Oxfam.
I have been working at Accion
Recently completed an internship here and it was a great experience. I had some really amazing coworkers and they organized lots of events, chats, and trainings for interns.
My internship was unpaid, but given that Accion is a non-profit organization I think that is completely understandable.