Compare Achilles Information vs Nominet BETASee how working at Achilles Information vs. Nominet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Achilles Information vs. Nominet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Achilles Information scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nominet scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Achilles Information.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Achilles Information.
I have been working at Achilles Information full-time for more than 3 years
I absolutely love my job. 1. No micro management in my team. 2. Fantastic manager who trusts you to get on with your job. 3. Really good initiatives in place to help us cope during the pandemic.... For example, virtual cocktail making classes and fitness classes. 4. Regular townhall meetings with the senior management team. 5. The CEO emailing congratulations after each year you've worked for the business. 6. Good benefits (1 major lacking however will discuss below). Private medical insurance, dental insurance and a range of others of your choice. 7. Clear goals. 8. Annual employee questionnaire to provide feedback to the business. 9. Good work/life balance. 10. You feel appreciated.
1. Lack of maternity pay. This has been a discussion amongst many women recently in Achilles (even on virtual chats). We are lacking support here and may not be in a position to afford to be off work... for a time after birthing children.
Advice to Management
Jay & team please introduce some addition to statutory maternity pay :)
I have been working at Nominet full-time for more than a year
* Always striving for the best * Employees wellbeing at the heart of the company * Amazing perks and packages * Open culture * Workplace feels like family * Listening to employees feedback and... doing acting upon it
* Improve project management * Break down the communication silos