Compare Acquirent vs CSI (Computer Systems Institute) BETASee how working at Acquirent vs. CSI (Computer Systems Institute) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Acquirent vs. CSI (Computer Systems Institute). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Acquirent scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- CSI (Computer Systems Institute) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Acquirent had 2 more reviews than CSI (Computer Systems Institute) that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Con at Acquirent.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CSI (Computer Systems Institute).
I have been working at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) full-time for more than a year
CSI is truly a global institution with students and faculty from all over the world, with personal and professional backgrounds that are truly remarkable. I feel like I learn something new every day... in my interactions with them. The organization is agile and responds quickly to both student needs and market conditions. It was impressive how the entire organization came together in the last 7 months to handle the challenges of COVID-19.
Salaries have improved substantially in the last 6 months for many positions, with others still in need of review.