Compare Adecco vs Robert Half BETASee how working at Adecco vs. Robert Half compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adecco vs. Robert Half. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adecco scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Robert Half scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Adecco.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Half.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Adecco.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Half.
I have been working at Robert Half full-time for more than a year
Admirable leadership team Supportive environment Excellent training from proven consultants Flexible working approach - ability to easily work from home Team culture and collaborative approach
Long hours, as is the case with all jobs in recruitment
Advice to Management
No advice as such. It's been a brilliant 18 months working at Robert Half. After coming with experience of working for another agency, Robert Half have provided me with the opportunity to learn and... grow as a recruiter. Robert Half have proven that they are open to new ideas and suggestions and will let you take the lead in your career.