Compare Admiral Group vs Admiral Recruitment BETASee how working at Admiral Group vs. Admiral Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Admiral Group vs. Admiral Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Admiral Group scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Admiral Recruitment scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Share scheme" was the most mentioned Pro at Admiral Group.
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at Admiral Recruitment.
- "Shares" was the most mentioned Con at Admiral Group.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Admiral Recruitment.
I have been working at Admiral Recruitment full-time for more than a year
Always looking forward for all of our benefit Fantastic senior management team Inspiring They care about all the staff passionately which has shown through during these tough times we are... currently in ..
Bitter people who have left posting negative reviews of the company
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing - driving us forward - Ignore the contemptible reviews of former staff who very clearly were just not up to the job - what kind of person would write such a review... during Covid? Whats wrong with continually having to prove yourself, its what everyone should strive for. Whats wrong with improving the bottom line, its the very reason we are a strong company during this period of huge uncertainty. Micro managing - no such thing - its often used as a poor excuse for poor performance - do a good job and prove yourself. CEO should step aside! the CEO is the very reason we are all here and are a strong resilient company, she set up the company some 25-years ago, in the 90's numpty!