Compare Admiral Group vs Admiral Recruitment BETASee how working at Admiral Group vs. Admiral Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Admiral Group vs. Admiral Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Admiral Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Share scheme" was the most mentioned Pro at Admiral Group.
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at Admiral Recruitment.
- "Shares" was the most mentioned Con at Admiral Group.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Admiral Recruitment.
I have been working at Admiral Group full-time for more than 10 years
Worked for admiral for 10 years and can’t wait for the next 10 years. Great company, care so much about employees. Admiral is an incredible company that cares about both customer and staff. The... management go above and beyond to encourage your career, the benefits are amazing, they make you proud to work there and they reward and recognise all staff. Admiral is my future!
Base pay is low for off the phone roles but phone roles have incredible opportunities to earn extra incentives and overtime bonuses
Advice to Management
Look after yourself and not just your team. Make sure you have a work/life balance and know that your are not on your own supporting a team.
I worked at Admiral Recruitment
Good agency to work for. Worked for about 8 months and 95% of the time I had a 40h week of work. Got offered multiple permanent positions and always got paid on time.
You could be working at a different place every day.