Compare Airbnb vs Square BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Square scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Square.
- Airbnb had 46 more reviews than Square that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Airbnb had 8 more reviews than Square that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Square full-time for less than a year
Everything!! You can tell this is a company that really cares, they are so big on work life balance it is so refreshing to see. Managers really care about your development and the progression path is... clear and achievable. The culture is amazing, even from starting remotely I have felt so welcomed and a part of the company! The benefits are great, you find out new ones every week, they want to make sure you are at your best working ability and will help you in whatever way they can Not only is the company great but the product is just fantastic and a really fun sell, you really care about the merchants that use it and it is so fun spotting them when you are out and about
I cant think of any!!
Advice to Management
keep up the good work, I genuinely feel motivated to work here