Compare Airbus vs Defra BETASee how working at Airbus vs. Defra compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbus vs. Defra. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbus scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Defra scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Airbus had 113 more reviews than Defra that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Airbus.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Defra.
I have been working at Airbus full-time for more than 8 years
Design and build aircraft, technically challenging, emotionally rewarding and if you are lucky you get to fly on the flight test aircraft in the crew jump seat.
Average Salaries Lower than engineering sector average