Compare Akorn vs Uline BETASee how working at Akorn vs. Uline compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Akorn vs. Uline. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Akorn scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Uline scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Akorn.
- "Great pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Uline.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Akorn.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at Uline.
I have been working at Uline full-time for less than a year
Top management really does care about you. Food is amazing in the cafe. Free massages, fitness center and personal trainer available. Training is really good. Beautiful office. Not just stuffy white... walls. Bonuses are awesome. The cons are out weighed by all these pros
Business professional Dress code, can only have 5 personal items on your desk, strict 8-5 hours, clock in and clock out even for salary employees.
Advice to Management
Be more open minded about dress code, hours, working from home.