Compare Alaska Airlines vs Delta Air Lines BETASee how working at Alaska Airlines vs. Delta Air Lines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alaska Airlines vs. Delta Air Lines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 461 more reviews than Alaska Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- Delta Air Lines had 217 more reviews than Alaska Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Alaska Airlines.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
I have been working at Alaska Airlines full-time
Flexible schedule. No 9 to 5 drag. The longer you do it the pay is worth it. Everyday doesn’t feel like “same ol’, some ol’. Get to meet many interesting people from many different walks of life.... Loved ones deep the benefits too! You are your own boss!
Depending on Airline the pay can be low staring out. Away from home often depending on schedule.
I worked at Delta Air Lines full-time
Travel perks, open minded servant leadership. Innovative.
The airline industry is tanking now due to COVID.
Advice to Management
The best of luck- you will get through this!