Compare Allen & Overy vs Fletchers Solicitors BETASee how working at Allen & Overy vs. Fletchers Solicitors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allen & Overy vs. Fletchers Solicitors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allen & Overy scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Fletchers Solicitors scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Allen & Overy.
- "Flexi time" was the most mentioned Pro at Fletchers Solicitors.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Allen & Overy.
- "Come across" was the most mentioned Con at Fletchers Solicitors.
I have been working at Allen & Overy full-time for more than 8 years
A lot to learn and possibility to grow within the team. And a big plus: everything is taken care of, from a very good lunch and barista to print department. If you want to deliver 5 star service and... work with ambitious people, this is where you want to be.
I don't really have anything to complain about..
I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time for less than a year
Nice friendly company where everyone is treated equally and as a person.
None at present that I am aware of
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work