Compare Allen & Overy vs Herbert Smith Freehills BETASee how working at Allen & Overy vs. Herbert Smith Freehills compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allen & Overy vs. Herbert Smith Freehills. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allen & Overy scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Herbert Smith Freehills scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Allen & Overy.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Herbert Smith Freehills.
- Allen & Overy had 14 more reviews than Herbert Smith Freehills that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Allen & Overy had 11 more reviews than Herbert Smith Freehills that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Allen & Overy full-time for more than 8 years
A lot to learn and possibility to grow within the team. And a big plus: everything is taken care of, from a very good lunch and barista to print department. If you want to deliver 5 star service and... work with ambitious people, this is where you want to be.
I don't really have anything to complain about..