Compare Alliance Global Services vs CDK Global BETASee how working at Alliance Global Services vs. CDK Global compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alliance Global Services vs. CDK Global. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alliance Global Services scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CDK Global scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- CDK Global had 286 more reviews than Alliance Global Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Alliance Global Services.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CDK Global.
I worked at Alliance Global Services full-time for more than 3 years
Alliance is a process oriented company and will pay you until you have project. You will be thrown out from company. I left company 4 years back after it was acquired by EPAM systems,so i can't... comment any thing on it. They are ready to buy your notice period and They will pay you promptly.
Process, Agile Scrum Implementation(Plus Here). Husband and wife can work in the same company. Onsite opportunities few projects have continuous travel models.
Advice to Management
No flexi timings and new technology opportunities. No appraisal was given to me in the last year, even working with company for 3 + years and even no promotions. Please encourage learning new... technologies and give employees to do some R&D work. No one will work with any company with out appraisal, 1-2 % is enough to make employee satisfied.
I have been working at CDK Global full-time for more than a year
Most of the staff are enthusiastic and helpful, and the company really wants to keep improving engagement and morale. Recently there has been a new CEO who seems more focussed on customers rather... than just the shareholders, which is a step in the right direction
Some aging products, and some very serious issues in the Product Teams which really affect customers
Advice to Management
Keep going with the staff engagement, and urgently address the product issues