Compare Allstate vs The Hartford BETASee how working at Allstate vs. The Hartford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate vs. The Hartford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Hartford scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Allstate had 399 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Allstate had 52 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Allstate full-time for more than a year
- A great social side to the job - Big emphasis on developing skills with the right tools for learning - Flexible working hours
- I have had a great experience so far
I worked at The Hartford full-time for more than a year
Management very calm and collective which echoes down the whole chain of command. Company is ambitious and going places. Lots of good benefits and summer working hours.
Whilst benefits are good, headcount seems to be low. Some areas need more resource.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing and invest in your talent and headcount.