Compare Alpine Access vs West at Home BETASee how working at Alpine Access vs. West at Home compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alpine Access vs. West at Home. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alpine Access scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- West at Home scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Alpine Access.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at West at Home.
- "Tech issues" was the most mentioned Con at Alpine Access.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at West at Home.
I worked at Alpine Access full-time
I had a job for 4 years from home.
no promotion, low wage increase, racist, play favors,
Advice to Management
Fired the entire management and utilize a group of people who embrace diversity, promote fair treatment, and educational group with the company.