Compare Amazon vs Blue Apron BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Blue Apron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Blue Apron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Blue Apron scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Pro at Blue Apron.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Con at Blue Apron.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines
I have been working at Blue Apron full-time
really awesome people, election day is a holiday (we get the day off), employees get half off their subscription
long hours, complicated problems with customers, really strict about being on time and schedules, difficult to advance career