Compare Amazon vs Expedia Group BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Expedia Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Expedia Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,267 more reviews than Expedia Group that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Expedia Group.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines
I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for more than a year
- The people are amazing, very open and striving for the best traveller and employee experience - Simplicity is engraved in everything they do, much different than in the past - Looking after their... people - Travel is a nice industry to work - Meaningful work and great progress and learning opportunities - Open mindset
- Historically very complex. A lot of work to untie the complexities of the past - Large organisation with sometime the accountability lost in the cracks of its size