Compare Amazon vs Experis BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Experis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Experis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Experis scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,472 more reviews than Experis that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Health insurance" was the most mentioned Con at Experis.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines