Compare Amazon vs Hays BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hays scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- Amazon had 2,357 more reviews than Hays that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines