Compare Amazon vs Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,246 more reviews than Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 760 more reviews than Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
£9.50ph and £1.71ph night enhancement. First overtime shift is 1.5x rate Second overtime shift is 2x rate Lots of activities and freebies if you choose to participate Good management
Shifts can sometimes be boring until you get to know the team. Management can sometimes be stressed
Advice to Management
Don’t stress(the majority are really good supportive managers who have worked themselves up the ladder)
I have been working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE full-time
Huge focus on culture and people, managers walk the walk, good working environments and atmosphere. Recent benefits announcements are amongst best in industry.
Strategy has only recently really taken shape so still not clear if will be successful. Salaries are competitive but not market leading.