Compare Amazon vs Just Eat BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Just Eat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Just Eat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Just Eat scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Just Eat.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Just Eat.
I have been working at Just Eat full-time for more than a year
- Being a part of a team that makes things happen - People initiatives, employee benefits, flexi-working - World Parties - Being part of one of the best Tech innovative companies - Being a part... of a great Product team - We celebrate a lot of things - any excuse for food and drink - You feel valued and your input is welcomed, whatever your grade
- Not sure if this is an con but there is always food around, you will not go hungry
Advice to Management
Keep being transparent, keep listening to your employees and implementing the changes and initiatives we ask for! (to a sensible degree)