Compare Amazon vs NRG BETASee how working at Amazon vs. NRG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. NRG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NRG scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines
I have been working at NRG full-time
* Some really good contracts/relationships with other organisations * As an employee you are supported and encouraged to develop * Colleagues are great * With NRG being a smaller business, any... feedback and suggestions are listened to *Continuously investing in new technology for consultants
* Can be high-pressure but as are most recruitment jobs * Dining/ Break facilities could be improved