Compare Amazon vs NetSuite BETASee how working at Amazon vs. NetSuite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. NetSuite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- NetSuite scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at NetSuite.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NetSuite.
I worked at NetSuite full-time for more than 5 years
NetSuite was the best move I ever made, working with the UK Sales team we grew from $130m-$950m in five years, with the product being consistently improved and growing to increasingly go upmarket but... keep the loyal corporate customer segment it had formed with. One of the best software products I have ever been part of, truely a brilliant piece of software with the management relying on the right Technology base underneath it to give the platform unlimited scope to grow.
Long hours, quarter end all nights and then starting day one next quarter on zero.. but that is what great sales love, right!!