Compare Amazon vs PwC BETASee how working at Amazon vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines