Compare Amazon vs Red Hat BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Red Hat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Red Hat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Red Hat scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Hat.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Red Hat.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines
I have been working at Red Hat full-time
There is a great working culture at Red Hat and the company sticks to its values. Everyone is keen to help each other which makes it a really nice place to work.
Some of the departments at Red Hat can be quite siloed which makes it difficult to build your network outside your department.