Compare Amazon vs Thomson Reuters BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Thomson Reuters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Thomson Reuters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Thomson Reuters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,765 more reviews than Thomson Reuters that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Thomson Reuters.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines