Compare Amazon vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at Amazon vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
The company genuinely cares about its people, you see that not only through the type and range of benefits but also its decisions around furlough during the pandemic. The culture is fantastic and has... opened my eyes to diversity & inclusion
If you come from a corporate background it can take a while to get used to the culture. The work is intense but rewarding.