Compare Amazon vs Uber BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,192 more reviews than Uber that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines