Compare Amazon vs Weber Shandwick BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Weber Shandwick compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Weber Shandwick. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Weber Shandwick scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Weber Shandwick.
- Amazon had 2,775 more reviews than Weber Shandwick that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines