Compare Amazon vs William Grant & Sons BETASee how working at Amazon vs. William Grant & Sons compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. William Grant & Sons. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- William Grant & Sons scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great brands" was the most mentioned Pro at William Grant & Sons.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at William Grant & Sons.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
- competitive salary - fast pace environment - a good amount of free reign and ownership - stock options - lots of opertunity to move up and across to new areas
- very basic pension for Level 4 managers, the same as associates, this is a barrier for long service - long hours (but only 4 day week)
Advice to Management
Please review the company pension plan for level 4 managers. A max 5% contribution is below industry standard for management and is a barrier to longer service.