Compare Amazon vs Yell BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Yell compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Yell. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Yell scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Yell.
- Amazon had 2,829 more reviews than Yell that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines
I have been working at Yell full-time for less than a year
Fantastic commission structure Gift voucher incentives Amazing progression opportunities Supportive atmosphere Working hours
It can be hard work but the rewards are there. It takes a bit of time to get off the ground in the role & as a high performer in previous roles, and now in this one, a month of not selling... initially was stressful!
Advice to Management
Keep up the supportive atmosphere!