Compare American Automobile Association (AAA) vs Liberty Travel BETASee how working at American Automobile Association (AAA) vs. Liberty Travel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Automobile Association (AAA) vs. Liberty Travel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Automobile Association (AAA) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Liberty Travel scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at American Automobile Association (AAA).
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Liberty Travel.
- American Automobile Association (AAA) had 17 more reviews than Liberty Travel that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time
All good for everyone in the company
None that I can think off
I worked at Liberty Travel full-time for more than 3 years
Great team; advancement opportunity; benefits; training
Management should not have the same sales goals as consultants - too many extraneous tasks takes away from the client experience.
Advice to Management
Separate manager/consultant positions. Have managers be the support system, will also save the client experience when managers are trying to do so many things outside of selling.