Compare American Express vs NatWest Group BETASee how working at American Express vs. NatWest Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. NatWest Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NatWest Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Slow growth" was the most mentioned Con at NatWest Group.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.