Compare American Express vs WaterAid BETASee how working at American Express vs. WaterAid compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. WaterAid. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- WaterAid scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at WaterAid.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at WaterAid.
I have been working at American Express full-time
More than I have time to list
Working for a large international business isn't for everyone.
I worked at WaterAid full-time
Great working environment and culture. Everyone supports each other and is there for a shared goal. Lots of development and learning opportunities, as well as opportunities to collaborate and mix... with colleagues socially.
Some leadership decisions not transparent until they've already been made.
Advice to Management
Create more levels of roles to allow for better career progression, and decentralise some of your roles from the HQ.