Compare American Fidelity Assurance Company vs Addison Group BETASee how working at American Fidelity Assurance Company vs. Addison Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Fidelity Assurance Company vs. Addison Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Fidelity Assurance Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at American Fidelity Assurance Company.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Addison Group.
- "Overnight travel" was the most mentioned Con at American Fidelity Assurance Company.
- "New hires" was the most mentioned Con at Addison Group.
I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time
Culture is awesome. Flexible schedule. Great colleagues
Typical bureaucracy of a large firm.
I have been working at Addison Group full-time for more than a year
Really impressive list of clients and projects
Often due to hiring key personnel with lack of experience and training undermines the overall companies performance
Advice to Management
Hire the right people and provide adequate incentives to stay