Compare Amnesty International vs WaterAid BETASee how working at Amnesty International vs. WaterAid compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amnesty International vs. WaterAid. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amnesty International scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- WaterAid scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Human rights" was the most mentioned Pro at Amnesty International.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at WaterAid.
- "Human rights" was the most mentioned Con at Amnesty International.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at WaterAid.
I worked at Amnesty International
Great experience working on global issues with lovely people
Bureaucratic organisation, most with full time positions seem to have volunteered for a long time before
I worked at WaterAid full-time
Great working environment and culture. Everyone supports each other and is there for a shared goal. Lots of development and learning opportunities, as well as opportunities to collaborate and mix... with colleagues socially.
Some leadership decisions not transparent until they've already been made.
Advice to Management
Create more levels of roles to allow for better career progression, and decentralise some of your roles from the HQ.