Compare Analysis Group vs Evidera BETASee how working at Analysis Group vs. Evidera compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Analysis Group vs. Evidera. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Analysis Group scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Evidera scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Analysis Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Evidera.
- Analysis Group had 39 more reviews than Evidera that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Analysis Group full-time for more than a year
Good coffee, clean facilities, centrally located
1) Profound favouritism - you can actually be unintelligent as long as the right person(s) like you 2) Senior management consistently speaks poorly of clients even when clients make perfectly... sensible requests As an example of the culture at Analysis Group, in one office of 25 people, all consultants and their +1s were invited to the firm's holiday party except for the receptionist. The reason given was because she had only started 2 months prior. (By the way, they made this person send out all the invites and organise logistics.)
Advice to Management
Ensure that senior persons receive feedback. Make performance metrics more transparent. Very bizarre that senior consultants are exempt from the midyear review process.
I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than a year
A company that has people at the centre with a strong track record in supporting companies with evidence development and generation. A very talented team of consultants that works together to support... each other and clients with strong leadership.
Locational teams focused in hub offices in Europe and US
Advice to Management
Keep on the good work of keeping people at the centre of the organisation