Compare Apple vs Accenture BETASee how working at Apple vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times